Super Mario Galaxy
The root of the game's filesystem contains some unused, empty directories:
- AllTargetAddressMap - May have contained symbols.
- AllTargetModuleData - Unknown.
- Debug - Contains build information and a debug font in Photos with Mario.
- MapPartsData - May have contained files related to MapPart objects. This folder is referred to in Super Mario 3D Land and Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker.
- SystemData - In later games using the engine this contains object tables, shaders, region information and game config files.
The Japanese Virtual Console version removes the empty folders in the root directory and changes a few bytes in boot.dol.