PN:Content to expand
Virtual Console stuff
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
- Super Mario 3D World
- Interactive Multi-Game Demo Disc (whichever one(s) have gba emulation - check for unused text, features)
- Interactive Disc Catalog Summer 2003 (Japan)
- Animal Crossing
- The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition
- Metroid Prime excluding Wii/Trilogy versions (NES emulator)
- Nintendo Puzzle Collection (nes emulator)
- http://redump.org/disc/26539/ (nes emulator)
- pocketnes comercial use http://www.gutenberg.us/articles/pocketnes
- Classic NES Series - way to rip ROMs
- e-Reader (NES cards - check for unused text, features)
- Metroid Zero Mission (NES emulator - check for unused text, features)
- Mother 1+2 (NES emulator stuff - if it has one)
- Donkey Kong 64 (nes/arcade/zx emulator stuff if it has any of those)
- Excitebike 64 - nes emu, comment on this video from person claiming to be developer
- Check for "falling below level" behaviour in games. (e.g. Mario RPGs, Wario Land II, 3 and 4, GB Donkey Kong)
- Renegade Kid (etc) games - config files, internal names
- Lure of the Temptress - version differences, devmessage, devcredits, version info
- Monster Truck Madness/2 - unused text, revisional differences
- Mario Kart Arcade GP DX has test stuff, revisional differences
- Air Fortress has an Australian version which isn't documented in the article, though it is listed in the bob.
- Super Mario Bros. - see if unused content is in other versions (nippon, lost levels, arcade)
- Donkey Kong Country - check for build number/date
- Army Men: Sarge's Heroes seems to have a build date (see TCRF talk page)
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman - need to add build dates for all versions
- Looney Tunes: Back in Action - need to add build dates for all versions
- Bratz: Rock Angelz - need to add build dates for all versions
- Namco Museum - need to add build dates for all versions
- Animal Crossing - need to add build dates for all versions
- Donkey Konga's debug menu has a build date
- Super Mario Sunshine - get text for "Mystery Toad" from all versions/langauges if the text is unused or just normal US ver's English if text is used and check "placement order" (and other params if possible) for all misplaced objects. There's also three prerelease demos, three normal releases and a Japan revision to document properly
- Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door - hidden graphics on reverse of Merluvee's cards. Acording to the dropbox file linked on tasvideos, there are some early partner IDs. the address is 0x6CF6FB.
Game Boy Advance
- LEGO Soccer Mania (Game Boy Advance) - build date
- Wario Land 4 - (save) version in save file
- Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge - get all version numbers
- Mario Party DS has some multiboot stuff to test
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition (DSiWare) has an odd save file header possibly leftover from the GBA ver and an internal name.
- Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day! todos on TCRF page
- Nintendoji (DSiWare) has test files and version info
- Nintendo DSi Metronome has the same content as Nintendo DSi Metronome, plus an internal name.
- Metroid Prime Hunters has European and USA Revisions (the latter only being dumped via Wii U VC). Alleged fixes: make it harder to cheat online and fixes the "shadow freeze" glitch.
- Inazuma Eleven has build dates
- MySims - get other build dates
- MySims: Kingdom has build dates (source: Eientei95)
- 4 Game Fun Pack: Monopoly + Boggle + Yahtzee + Battleship has build dates (source: Eientei95)
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - organise the TCRF page so all the "Test" folder stuff are linked in some way (maybe all on the same page?) and differences between Test folder between versions is noted
- ATV Fever and ATV Quad Kings (both DSiWare) have version numbers and unused config file options.
- Moto eXtreme (DSiWare) has various text/batch files leftover from development
- Penguin Patrol (DSiWare) has a bat and exe file leftover from development and an internal project name.
- Magnetic Joe has an exe file leftover from development.
- Missy Mila: Twisted Tales has development text, exe files, bat files and a file named like it was accidentally copied with Windows Explorer.
- Photo Stand Tsuki: Ban-Bro DX Radio has a build date
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz - need to add build dates for all versions other thn USA
- Wii Sports Resort - need to add build dates for all versions
- Kirby's Return to Dream Land - is Track 129 used as the 100% completion jingle in Triple Deluxe?
- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean - version info
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 - version info
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - version info
- LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Windows, Wii) - version info
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - version info
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars - version info
- Mario Party 8 - build date on debug menu. Check 7 and 9's code for dates too.
- Epic Mickey - version info and config file
- Metroid: Other M has a build date
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Unlike other bugs, Deku Hornets can't be Z-targeted. Is there unused Fi text for them in any version/language.
- The Last Story - version numbers? e.g "VER 2340", "VER 2350" (source: GerbilSoft)
- Animal Crossing: City Folk - get version info for all versions
- Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree - version info for all versions
- Wii Fit - version info for all versions
- Wii Plus - version info for all versions
- Kirby: Triple Deluxe - check for RTD leftovers and check if title screen music is longer than used (latter: https://tcrf.net/Talk:Kirby:_Triple_Deluxe)
- Steel Diver - add build dates for all versions (EU, US, JP, EU Kiosk Demo, US Kiosk Demo, EU DL, US DL, JP DL)
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (Nintendo 3DS) - add build dates for all versions
- Nintendo 3DS "leaky metadata server" archive from before it was fixed. Unused stuff in AGB mode.
- Miitopia (and maybe Miitopia: Curtain Call) has an internal project name
- The Streetpass Mii Plaza DLC Slot Car Rivals has two unused courses and a debug flag set to "1" in final. Doesn't seem to be a way to patch DLC in Luma currently.
- AR Games has stuff
- Face Raiders has stuff
- Planet Crashers has dev options in game.ini
- Fluidity: Spin Cycle contains a license key for something and some unused flash stuff (source: NWPlayer123)
- Cubic Ninja has test font-related file, test models, "fallback" level, unused home menu icons (?)
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf - get message version for all versions
- Wii Party U - add build dates for all versions
- Yoshi's Woolly World - reorganize TCRF page, fix misinformation/missing info, get all build dates
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U) - get all revision.txts and look in switch cart dump for stuff found in Wii U version
- Minecraft: Wii U edition has unused digital manual screenshots, one of which was used in the game before Patch 7. (source: Mariowiki)
- Super Mario 3D World - In
StageList.byml, try changing the
StageTypeof normal levels to Captain Toad, and vice versa. Try to find other unused interactions (e.g. powerups, Clear Pipes). Maybe one can find unused behaviours/animations by playing as Rosalina early? Attract Mode stages may be named in different order compared to how they appear in-game (or at least compared to the order they appear in in the rpx).
- LEGO The Hobbit (Wii U) - version info
- Mario Kart 8 has build info in the updates and DLC
- Wii Sports Club has message version info and region config files
- Web Framework games: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Nintendo_Web_Framework&direction=prev&oldid=754730458
- Nintendo Switch - launch day hardware supposedly had better screens. A (forgot who) switch hacker's twitter account has details.