PN:Content to expand
Virtual Console stuff
- Super Mario 3D World
- Interactive Multi-Game Demo Disc (whichever one(s) have gba emulation - check for unused text, features)
- Interactive Disc Catalog Summer 2003 (Japan)
- Animal Crossing
- The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition
- Metroid Prime excluding Wii/Trilogy versions (NES emulator)
- Nintendo Puzzle Collection (nes emulator)
- http://redump.org/disc/26539/ (nes emulator)
- pocketnes comercial use http://www.gutenberg.us/articles/pocketnes
- Classic NES Series - way to rip ROMs
- e-Reader (NES cards - check for unused text, features)
- Metroid Zero Mission (NES emulator - check for unused text, features)
- Mother 1+2 (NES emulator stuff - if it has one)
- Donkey Kong 64 (nes/arcade/zx emulator stuff if it has any of those)
- Check for "falling below level" behaviour in games. (e.g. Mario RPGs, Wario Land II and 4, GB Donkey Kong)
- Renegade Kid (etc) games - config files, internal names
- Donkey Kong Country - check for build number/date
- Excitebike 64 - look for build date as multiple other N64 games by the developer has them. If the kiosk demo has a build date, reword the todo as appropriate.
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman - need to add build dates for all versions
- Looney Tunes: Back in Action - need to add build dates for all versions
- Bratz: Rock Angelz - need to add build dates for all versions
- Namco Museum - need to add build dates for all versions
- Animal Crossing - need to add build dates for all versions
- Donkey Konga's debug menu has a build date
- Super Mario Sunshine - get text for "Mystery Toad" from all versions/langauges if the text is unused or just normal US ver's English if text is used and check "placement order" (and other params if possible) for all misplaced objects
- Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door - hidden graphics on reverse of Merluvee's cards
Game Boy Advance
- LEGO Soccer Mania (Game Boy Advance) - build date
- Wario Land 4 - (save) version in save file
- Mario Party DS has some multiboot stuff to test
- Wario: Master of Disguise has a build date on the debug menu.
- Hotel Dusk: Room 215 has version info on the debug menu
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition has an odd save file header possibly leftover from the GBA ver and an internal name.
- Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day! todos on TCRF page
- Dragon Quest Wars apparently saved in old/no-nand no$gba. maybe has unused old-style (i.e. cart save) saving code?
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz - need to add build dates for all versions other thn USA
- Wii Sports Resort - need to add build dates for all versions
- Kirby's Return to Dream Land - is Track 129 used as the 100% completion jingle in Triple Deluxe?
- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean - version info
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 - version info
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - version info
- LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Windows, Wii) - version info
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - version info
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars - version info
- Mario Party 8 - build date on debug menu. Check 7 and 9's code for dates too.
- Kirby: Triple Deluxe - check for RTD leftovers and check if title screen music is longer than used (latter: https://tcrf.net/Talk:Kirby:_Triple_Deluxe)
- Steel Diver - add build dates for all versions (EU, US, JP, EU Kiosk Demo, US Kiosk Demo, EU DL, US DL, JP DL)
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (Nintendo 3DS) - add build dates for all versions
- Nintendo 3DS "leaky metadata server" archive from before it was fixed. Unused stuff in AGB mode.
- Miitopia (and maybe Miitopia: Curtain Call) has an internal project name
- The Streetpass Mii Plaza DLC Slot Car Rivals has two unused courses and a debug flag set to "1" in final. Doesn't seem to be a way to patch DLC in Luma currently.
- AR Games has stuff
- Face Raiders has stuff
- Planet Crashers has dev options in game.ini
- Fluidity: Spin Cycle contains a license key for something and some unused flash stuff (source: NWPlayer123)
- Cubic Ninja has test font-related file, test models, "fallback" level, unused home menu icons (?)
- Wii Party U - add build dates for all versions
- Yoshi's Woolly World - reorganize TCRF page, fix misinformation/missing info, get all build dates
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U) - get all revision.txts and look in switch cart dump for stuff found in Wii U version
- Minecraft: Wii U edition has unused digital manual screenshots, one of which was used in the game before Patch 7. (source: Mariowiki)
- Super Mario 3D World - In
StageList.byml, try changing the
StageTypeof normal levels to Captain Toad, and vice versa. Try to find other unused interactions (e.g. powerups, Clear Pipes).
- LEGO The Hobbit (Wii U) - version info