New Super Mario Bros. U
3063 - SE_BOSS_WOOGAN_FIRED
3064 - SE_BOSS_WOOGAN_FIRED_NO_DAMAGE
These are the standard enemy fireball sounds. Maybe the Iggy battle's Magmaarghs fired fireballs at some point.
Unused Level Features
The New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U releases don't have the unused levels (13-2, 13-4, 13-7, 18-1, 16-1, 16-2).
Jungle Yoshi Drums
If you hack Yoshi into a level with this music, the drum track plays. [change todo to say "check if this is mixed correctly"]
Bonus Room Yoshi Drums
The same situation with this track, except the drum track existed and was used in New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
[NSMBW ogg here - waveforms are the same]
This was left unused New Super Mario Bros. Wii too. It is called "BGM_CHEEPFANFARE_LR_RY_32.STRM".
- [Muncher] This behaviour can be encountered in the early version of Coin Courses-8.
- Big Koopa Troopas, Big Buzzy Beetles and Thwimps have hitboxes that are impenetrable by Yoshi's tongue.
- Yoshi can bounce off Thwimps and get points from doing so (starting at 200 points).
- Yoshi can bounce on Bouncy Clouds. This behaviour can be encountered in the early version of Coin Courses-8 and in New Super Luigi U's Meringue Cloud-4.
- Bob-ombs can bounce off Bouncy Clouds. They could bounce off the Mushroom Trampolines in New Super Mario Bros. 2.
- The Toad NPC has basic "gravity" code, as he will move when on platforms and conveyor belts, and will fall slowly if placed mid-air.
This background (or a similar one) was used in the E3 2011 demo's Course 4, which was an early version of Rock-Candy Mines-6.
A placeholder Mii player icon can be found in various layout files, in multiple sizes and configurations.